Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Can't Take This Anymore --> S.A.N. Tight


I recieved a bottle of S.A.N. Tight some time ago and have been using it off and on for for a month or so. I say off and on because I've had a reaction to Tight like I've never had to any other "fat burner".

It KILLS my appetite!

I'm not trying to hype up this supplement but I have discontinued the use of Tight several times for two main reasons.

1) The jitters - Interestingly enough the dosage of Tight is only one capsule but they must mega load caffiene and yohimbine because this stuff gives me the jitters and an unpleasent anxious feeling like no other supplement I've used.

2) Reduced hunger - I have a killer appetite but Tight completely eliminates my appetite. I have been putting off eating my 4th meal for about 30 minutes becuase I am uncomfortably NOT hungry.

The bottom line is that I've haven't been able to assess Tight's fat burnering capabilites because it is so full of stimulates that it makes taking it uncomfortable. This is a problem with several products on the market. They jam them so full of uppers so you feel like you are taking something. Because 1 serving of Tight is one capsule it is impossible for me to reduced my dosage - poor supplement design if you ask me.

I'll review Red Line in the future. I also have some Hot-Rox Extreme coming and I'll let you know what I think of that. I have high hopes for it because I think that forskolin has potential a supplement.

No comments: