Friday, January 12, 2007

An Unusual Snack


There is a great Asian Market just down the street from where I live. I regularly go there to buy green tea (it is sooo much cheaper than at the regular grocery store) and moshi (rice and bean cakes that my wife enjoys). While I was there a couple days ago I decided to venture around and see what else I might like to buy.

I turned the corner came across pumpkin seeds coated in green tea. What a great idea! Okay, my first thought was "What the heck! Who thought that up?".

But it really is a great idea. You get the healthy fats and benefits of seeds plus the added boost of green tea. The above picture is the actual brand that I purchased. These green tea pumpkin seeds are a great snack and a nice change of pace from cashews, almonds, and walnuts.



Find a local Asian market in your area and try these out.

No comments: