Monday, March 05, 2007

Nutrient Timing Seminar

Just wanted to remind and encourage everyone to attend the JP Fitness Summit, it is going to be a killer event. I'm mentioned before that I'll be speaking there along with Alwyn Cosgrove, Chad Waterbury, Charles Staley, and several more all-stars.

The topic of my talk will be nutrient timing and I'll be discussing the following:

*Why you probably should have carbs in the morning.

*The workout nutrition shake that was shown to pack on 10 pounds of muscle while allowing users to simultanously drop body fat.

*Do carbs during your workout prevent fat loss?

*How to use different proteins throughout the day for maximal benefit.

*and a whole lot more!!!!


I hope to see you there. I'll also be releasing the new Your Naked Nutrition Guide at the Summit. This won't be available to anyone else until several weeks after the event.

2 comments:

Sara said...

why are there no female speakers??

Mike Roussell said...

You'd have to bring that up with JP.