Saturday, October 28, 2006

Workouts for a Change of Pace

Tomorrow I'm starting a new training cycle. That means that yesterday was the last day of my current workout plans. When I got to the gym I decided to ditch what I was going to do and do what ever I felt like. The workout turned out to be great. As I type this I am extremely sore. Here's how it went down:

Push Press 5 x 3 (to failure)
Push Press 1 x 15

Chin Ups (twice through the circuit)
Palms Away x 5
Palms Towards x 5
Neutral Grip x 5
Plate Row x 5 (Bent over row gripping 45lbs plate in each hand)

Incline DB Bench x 8
Flat DB Bench x 8
Decline DB Bench x 8
Twice Through the whole circuit

Starting tomorrow I'm off to some more serious stuff - 12 weeks of fat loss....I know who diets during the holidays?? Nobody...that's the whole point.

No comments: