Sunday, October 29, 2006

Metabolism Boosting Workout at Home

I've been stuck at my desk at home since Friday working on a take home exam for my Nutrition and Atherosclerosis class. Up until about 15 minutes ago I thought I had had enough. I went to save my work when I came across a copy of Zach Even-Esh's ebook Real Man Fit Tips. If you haven't gotten this free ebook you are missing out on some great stuff. Just go to www.RealManFitTips.com and get a copy free, no strings attached.

...I digress...seeing Zach's ebook got me thinking about Zach's core message about how you only need 10 minutes and your body to get a great workout. That's what I needed... a quick workout to break a sweat, get my heart rate up, and clear my mind. So I turned on the Sunday night football game and did the following circuit:

BW Squats x 10
Offset Push Ups 10 switch hands 10 more
Lunges 10 each leg
Close Grip Push Ups x 10
Windshield Wipers 10 each side
Rest 1-2 minutes and repeat 2 more times

I feel great, my metabolism is up and I'm ready to write. What are you doing right now? Can you spare 10 minutes? I'm sure you could. Go ahead bang out 3 rounds of the circuit I just did and bump up your metabolism.

-MR

No comments: