Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What is in My Library - Part I

Most people don't read enough. How many books have you read this Week? Month? Year? Hopefully a lot. Often times we aren't able to surround ourselves with mentors and role models. For example let's say you really want to drop some body fat but everyone around you IS fat. You can't just start hanging out with myself or John Berardi. The next best thing is books. Books allow you to enter the world of your mentor, hero, or role model. Blogs are really good at this too. Blogs are personal and thus you can get a real feel for the person that is blogging.

What I'm trying to get at here is that reading is your gateway to creating the world your want and developing the skills you desire. Currently one of the most overlooked genre of books is success literature. I LOVE SUCCESS LITERATURE. Most people mistake this for "get rich" books. Yes, the authors often write about making money but the skills, ideas, and techniques outlined in these books are applicable to all areas of life.

Here is a list of the books that I picked up over the holiday weekend.



I had given my copy to another friend


This is a great book that outlines skill not limited to making money


Napolean Hill is a dynamite author


This came highly recommend from a friend


Another Success Classic

No comments: