Friday, December 01, 2006

Video Friday - Picnic Table Workouts

I saw this video a week or so ago and LOVED IT! I'm a big fan of Strength Coach Zach Even-esh in the first place but this could be his most creative idea to date. I re-watched the video before I left to go to my in-laws house for Thanksgiving and was so inspired that I did a Picnic Table workout and a playground workout at the local elementary school - It was great.

My to my suprise when I woke up this morning I saw that Zach had released the ebook that was mentioned in today's video. Even if you aren't interested in the ebook watch the video, get inspired, and have a killer workout outside this weekend.

WARNING: The music in the video contains some profanity so turn the volume down if you get easily offended.





Zach is practically giving the Picnic Table Workout ebook away as a new release promotion. You can find HERE.

Have a great weekend,
MR

No comments: